Sunday, January 6, 2008

Crappy Day and Weather

Broken Table
Here’s another example of the damage that this last storm caused. I woke up to fine a piece of glass from my patio set shattered. It’s tempered, beige, and is a quarter circle with a beveled edge. I feel absolutely no confidence that I’m going to be able to replace this.

Our insurance company has been absolutely no help. They’ve determined that this was caused by “wind driven rain” which is not covered. Despite the fact that I have flood insurance, if the wind blows on it the claim is negated. I just want to know, when does it rain without the wind blowing? This is a scam if I’ve ever seen one. Almost as bad as the one that if your car gets stolen and found, they tow it to the city lot and you have to pay the towing fees to get it out. You’re in the same boat as the dumbass that hasn’t paid their parking tickets and gets their car towed.

Violet had what I think must have been a small seizure yesterday. She started chewing and foaming at the mouth. She seemed a little out of it afterwards also, so I’m pretty sure it was a seizure. I'll talk to the veterinarians tomorrow to see if we can increase the dosage again.

No comments: