Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shopping w/the Hubby

Rob is a great shopping partner. He is thoughtful in what he picks out for me, and is very helpful. Tonight we went to Stonestown to find something that I can wear to our holiday parties tomorrow. We both have work parties on the same night at the same time. This year I'm getting my 10 year service award from The SF/SPCA.

We went into a White House/Black Market store for the first time. It always seemed a little intimidating honestly, and I thought it was all very expensive. I did find a nice top that was marked down from $78 to $19.99. It's actually a great concept for a clothing store. They carry only black and white clothing. I heard someone say, "This is the most literal store I've ever been in." I'll definitely be going back.

No comments: