Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tea and Trapeze

Great day today with the "rents." Mom and I did a little light shopping in the morning. We got Chimmy a little pink raincoat with little embriodered Playboy Bunnies all over it (pictures are soon to follow.) Don't know why Rob's always complaining that I dress her like a Hoochie-Mama.

My parents along with Rob's, all went to Lovejoy's Tea Room this afternoon. It was a fantastic expereinece and I can't say enought wonderful things about this place. The food is scrupmtious, the tea is delightful and the experience is divine. The owners are also huge animal people and have rescued dogs and cats. We all ate and drank until we had to be carted out of the tea house. Then I dropped the rental units off at Kooza, cirque de sole. When I picked them up everyone raved, and said their hands hurt from clapping so hard. It's so great to give experienctial gifts, and that is my recommendation for gift giving for the Holidays. A new camera is great, but you also need memories to share.

No comments: