Monday, November 12, 2007

Gladys Prepares for Her Interview


Keep your fingers crossed! Gladys Little Miss Muffin-Head, is going to meet the female Peke tomorrow who lives at The Perfect Home Inn. If all goes well, she may be absorbed into the Peke-pack. She's been brushing her hair, and primping around the mirror trying to capture the perfect swag. There's also a new obession, staring at the door to my bunny's room. She's a very cheap date in terms of keeping herself occupied (probably was an only child.)


Today Ireceived an update on KitKat, who is doing wonderful!!! Her new mom says they are soooo in love with her. She also has a new name which I won't divuldge (but here's a hint: it's still within the candy theme!)

This is a picture of my bunny boy, Cadbury whom I've had for about 8 years. This photo was graciously taken by my very talented photographer friend, Jennifer Murray. You can check her out and see more pictures of my dogs Layla (rest-on sweet angel) and Haley.

No comments: