Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holiday Windows Time

This coming Friday begins this year's SF/SPCA Holiday Windows. Macy's Union Square is kindly hosting us again this year on the corner of Stockton and O'Farrell. I can't discolose the exciting theme, so you'll have to check them out when they open on Friday at 11:30 am. We're very honored that Pro Football Hall-of-Famer Steve Young will be doing the unveiling. If you can't make it, the windows will be open during Macy's store hours through New Year's Day. The SF/SPCA will also have a link to two webcams that are being installed in the windows. Here's a video from last year's Windows.

Also, I'm working on a newsletter for my father's Porsche Club Carrera-Region Newsletter. It's amazing how much newsletters can be energy vampires; everything has to be just so (kind'a like blogs?) But at some point it just has to go to bed, or at least I have to. I've modeled it off of The SF/SPCA's Award-Winning magazine, Our Animals. I'll post the newsletter once I've completed it, hopefully on Tuesday.

No comments: