Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Windows Fever

I've recently signed up for the Google alerts for Holiday Windows; so I could see other people’s impressions of it. We've also added another webcam so check it out!

I’ve been quite amazed at the response that these Windows get. Here’s a blog from someone on SFist who took some very beautiful pictures: And another slide show that starts with the most beautiful cat sleeping. There's also this really nice post from someone who says this event is one of their favorite Holiday Traditions. I’ve also found a really great posting that one of our alumni posted: an 8-year-old red tabby named Beezer. He was adopted the day before Thanksgiving and tells his story.

It's that time of year to remember why we’re so lucky. I know I’m lucky to be surrounded by such lovely animals (people too) in my life. Give your loved ones a squeeze or a big sloppy kiss!

Thanks to all the "bloggers" and photogs who help us tell our story.

No comments: